The latest tweet from Mukul Sharma, a reliable source, has unveiled the specifications of the OnePlus Nord 3 (codenamed Vitamin) and OnePlus Nord CE 3 (codenamed Ziti).
Also read: Say Hello to the OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite – Equipped with a Snapdragon 695 & 108MP Camera!
The OnePlus Nord 3 is essentially an international variant of the OnePlus Ace 2V, which is currently exclusive to China. Renderings of the OnePlus Nord 3 reveal that the phone will be available in black and green color options. It features a front-facing centered punch-hole full screen and dual rear cameras, bearing a striking resemblance to the OnePlus Ace 2V.
The OnePlus Nord 3 specifications include:
- Dimensity 9000 processor
- Up to 16GB LPDDR5X memory
- Camera combination of 50MP + 8MP + 2MP
- 16MP front camera
- Dual speakers with Dolby Atmos
- X-axis motor
- NFC and infrared transmitter
- OxygenOS 13.1 system
- 5000mAh battery with 80W SUPERVOOC fast charging
- 74-inch 1.5K 120Hz AMOLED display
- Alert Slider
- VC cooling area of 4129.8 mm2
On the other hand, the OnePlus Nord CE 3 specifications are as follows:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 782G
- Up to 12GB LPDDR4X memory (with RAM-Vita function enabling virtual memory of up to 16GB)
- HyperTouch and HyperBoost Engine
- 5000mAh battery
- 80W Super VOOC fast charging
- Camera combination of 50MP IMX890 OIS + 8MP 112-degree ultra-wide-angle + 2MP macro
- TurboRAW support for shooting 4K 30fps video
- NFC support
- 7-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a peak brightness of 950 nits
- Infrared emitter
- X-axis motor
- Plastic frame
- No Alert Slider
- OxygenOS 13.1 with 2 years of Android updates and 3 years of security updates
- Available in Aqua Surge and Gray Shimmer colors.
These specifications provide a comprehensive overview of the OnePlus Nord 3 and OnePlus Nord CE 3, showcasing their distinctive features and capabilities in the smartphone market.