A week earlier, Nubia released one of the most powerful gaming smartphones on the globe. But it was announced for the Chinese market. Today, the company held another online conference and made the phone available globally. Thus, if you are an active mobile gamer, there is a chance to get your hands on an amazing device in face of the Red Magic 7. If you want more, the Red Magic 7 Pro will surely meet your needs.
The Nubia Red Magic 7 global comes with a single difference in comparison to the Chinese model. The charging power is just 65W instead of 120W. The rest of the features remain unchanged. Also, there is a 6.8-inch AMOLED screen with a 1080p resolution and 100% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage. And we are not talking about the 165Hz refresh rate as well as a touch sampling rate of 720Hz.
In addition, it boasts a powerful cooling system. The Red Magic 7 adopts the ICE 8.0 heat dissipation. It has a built-in high-speed centrifugal fan with a wind speed of 20,000 rpm. With the new canyon air duct double air intake design, the air volume is larger and the heat dissipation is better.
This simply means that the phone comes with a whopping 18GB of RAM. But you should know that there are up to three memory options and each of them has its own color variant. The most affordable is called Obsidian and comes in Black color. It sports 12GB RAM and 128GB storage. The price is $629 / €629 / £529.
Other than that, one of the versions is available in the Blue-Red-Purple Pulsar color variant. It is available in a 16/256 GB memory combination and costs $729 / €729 / £619.
Lastly, there is the 18/256 GB Supernova version with a semi-transparent back cover that could be yours for $799 / €799 / £679.
All models will be available for purchase globally starting from March 10. When users from the following countries will be able to order the phone:
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, the Republic of Cyprus, Czechia, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malta.
- North America: Canada, The United States.
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong (China SAR), Indonesia, Macau (China SAR), Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore.
- Middle East: Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar.
- Latin America: Mexico, Peru, Chile.