OPPO released the new Reno7 series of smartphones in late November last year. After two months, the lineup is going to go global. The first country it is going to land in should be India. Today, from the official Twitter account of OPPO, we learned that the OPPO Reno7 series conference will be held in India on February 4.
Here's your chance to win!
Screenshot your answer on Flipkart and share it. Tag @OPPOIndia, @Flipkart to participate in the #OPPOReno7Series Unlimited Challenge. Answer all 3 questions correctly to win* the all-new OPPO Reno7 Pro.
Know more: https://t.co/dxK7nUeISC pic.twitter.com/KgHskJb3Sa
— OPPO India (@OPPOIndia) January 24, 2022
Though there is no word concerning its pricing, GSMArena said that the price range of OPPO Reno7 is 28,000-31,000 Indian rupees (about $375 -$416), while the price of Reno7 Pro may be between 41,000-43,000 Indian rupees (about $550 – $576). Also, we still have no information on whether the lower-priced Reno7 SE will be unveiled at this conference.
The specific configurations of OPPO Reno7 and OPPO Reno7 Pro are as follows:
OPPO Reno7 Pro
- MediaTek Dimensity 1200 Max chip, LPDDR4X memory, UFS3.1 flash storage
- 6.55-inch OLED screen, 2400*1080 resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 180hz touch sampling rate
- Front 32MP IMX709 (f/2.4, RGBW), rear 50MP main camera IMX766 (f / 1.8) + 8MP ultra wide-angle + 2MP macro lens
- Built-in 4500mAh battery, 65W fast charge support
- Weight of 180g and dimensions of 158.2×73.2×7.45mm
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G mobile platform, LPDDR4X + UFS3.1
- 6.43-inch OLED screen, 2400*1080 resolution, 90Hz refresh rate
- Front 32MP IMX709 (f / 2.4, RGBW); rear 64MP main camera (f / 1.7) + 8MP ultra-wide angle + 2MP macro lens
- Built-in 4500mAh battery, 60W fast charge support
- Weight of 185g and measurements of 156.8×72.1×7.59mm.
Anyway, till India is going to meet the OPPO Reno7 series smartphones, we are already getting information concerning the next-gen model, namely the OPPO Reno 8 Pro.
As we can see in the renders, the OPPO Reno 8 Pro will come with a uniquely designed camera module. The camera island extends over the entire width of the phone. This takes up about 30% of the back panel. Three camera lenses are placed on the upper left side vertically. Obviously, there are many similarities with the Oppo Reno 6.
Also, the phone will come in three colors black, silver, and a blue gradient variant.
It is also worth noting that the gray model has a colored light ring around the three camera lenses. Unfortunately, the functionality remains unknown.